Fried Hokkien Noodle - $3

I remembered correctly that this was featured in the My Makan Places - Lost and Found 2 by Gurmit Singh and Michelle Chia. I came across this show when i was in a bus watching this show on TVMobile. Coincidentally, it is located in Lavender Food Centre, which is quite near during my bus journey. Therefore, i alighted at Jln Besar and went there for my hunt.
It really disappoint me when i had a taste of this, not as good from what i expect from what i see on the TV show. Nevertheless, the quality is above average. One thing I like about this is they use xi mi fen (thin bee hoon) rather than chu mi fen (thick bee hoon), which makes it easier to taste their soup used to cook this inside the beehoon. Maybe their fried kway teow or oyster omelette will be better? Haha. 3.5/5


Bugis Street
Lavender Food Centre
195 Lavender Street
Transport Details refer to here.