My first attempt on a food blog post, so don't blame me for my poor language.

Bugis Street Ngak Seah Beef Kway Teow.

Beef Bee Hoon (Dry) - $4.

The very first post of this food blog. Although it is still in the minds of upgrading, but lets post something to keep this alive since this blog was created quite sometime ago. Okay, back to topic. Beef noodle, is not much of a common sight. However, when I was to pass by Lavender Food Center, which I didn't really know where was it located during my bus ride, I discovered that there is quite a variety of choices there. Despite the number of choices, nothing would be better than one of my favourite dish, the beef noodle.

Comments
It is definitely better than all other beef noodle i had tried in food courts, the sauce that was used, was perfect. The, not too thick but not too watery base , is excellent.
The soup base is unknown as I had not tried it yet, oh well, maybe my next trip there I will try the soup noodle.

Rating: 3.5/5 (that means it's worth the cash.)
Price: $3/ $4/ $5/ $6
Where? - #01-28, Bugis Street Ngak Seah Beef Kway Teow. Lavender Food Center. 195 Lavender Street, (S)338758.
Nearest MRT - NE9 Boon Keng
Bus Service:
B03 Lavender Street - 13, 67, 67W, 133, 145
B08 Jln Besar - 21, 23, 64, 65, 66, 66A, 67, 67W, 125, 130, 139, 147, 857, NR6

"WEIJIAN!™